| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Konya in April is quite mild at 11.2 °C (52.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.4 °C (63.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4.8 °C (40.6 °F).
- In April there is a variation/ range of mean diurnal temperatures of 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in April is dry with periodic rain. A mere 31.7mm (1.2in) of liquid tumbles across an average of 6 days.
- In April the skies in Konya are a little sunny with an average of a measurable 7:09 of dazzling sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:42 long with an average length of 13:08.
- There are approximately 5:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 55.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 44.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Konya April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Konya, Turkey
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Konya: