| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Konya in August is really warm at 22.6 °C (72.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.8 °C (58.6 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 14.7 °C (26.5 °F).
- The weather in August is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 7.9mm (0.3in) of liquid falls during on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Konya are wonderfully radiant with an average of a beaming 12:05 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:35.
- There are approximately 1:20 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 90% of daylight hours and cloudy 10% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Konya August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Konya, Turkey
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Konya: