| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Konya in December is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 6.7 °C (44.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.1 °C (28.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 8.8 °C (15.8 °F).
- The weather in December is a little parched with sporadic sleet or snow. A mere 44.1mm (1.7in) of water is dumped across an average of 7 days.
- In December the heavens above Konya are somewhat dreary with on balance merely 3:36 of beaming solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:31 long and the longest day is 9:42 long with an average length of 9:34.
- There are approximately 5:47 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Konya December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Konya, Turkey
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Konya: