| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Konya in February is very cool at 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 7.2 °C (45 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2.7 °C (27.1 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with occasional sleet or snow. A mere 32mm (1.3in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 5 days.
- The heavens above Konya are slightly fair with on average a modest 4:38 of brilliant sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 10:14 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:43.
- There are approximately 5:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 44% of daylight hours and cloudy 56% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Konya February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Konya, Turkey
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Konya: