| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Konya in January is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4.6 °C (40.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4.3 °C (24.3 °F).
- In January there is a range/ variation of mean diurnal temperatures of 8.9 °C (16 °F).
- The weather in January is dry with sporadic snow. A mere 38.8mm (1.5in) of liquid is transfered across on average 7 days.
- The skies in Konya are dull with on balance merely 3:23 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:34 long and the longest day is 10:13 long with an average length of 9:50.
- There are approximately 6:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 35% of daylight hours and cloudy 65% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Konya January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Konya, Turkey
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Konya: