| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Konya in July is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.6 °C (85.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in July is arid with vitually no rain. A feeble 7.5mm (0.3in) of liquid is dropped during on average 1 day.
- The blue above Konya is brilliantly sunny having on balance a staggering 12:30 of splendid sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 14:08 long and the longest day is 14:45 long with an average length of 14:30.
- There are approximately 1:49 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 87.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 12.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Konya July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Konya, Turkey
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Konya: