| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Konya in June is warm at 20 °C (68 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.4 °C (79.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.5 °C (54.5 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in June is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in June is somewhat parched with seldom any rain. A paltry 22.7mm (0.9in) of liquid falls across an average of 4 days.
- The blue above Konya is beaming with an average of a hefty 11:01 of blazing solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 14:36 long and the longest day is 14:47 long with an average length of 14:44.
- There are approximately 3:33 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 75.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 24.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Konya June averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for June in Konya, Turkey
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Konya: