| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Konya in May is very mild at 15.7 °C (60.26 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.9 °C (71.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.5 °C (47.3 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 13.4 °C (24.1 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 49.1mm (1.9in) of water is dropped during on average 6 days.
- The blue above Konya is nice and sunny with an average of a considerable 9:30 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 13:44 long and the longest day is 14:35 long with an average length of 14:12.
- There are approximately 4:31 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Konya May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Konya, Turkey
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Konya: