| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Konya in November is cool at 6.2 °C (43.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 13.2 °C (55.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 12.2 °C (22 °F).
- The weather in November is dry with seldom any rain, sleet or snow. A mere 32.5mm (1.3in) of water precipitates across an average of 4 days.
- In November the skies in Konya are fair having on average an unexceptional 5:42 of brilliant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:43 long and the longest day is 10:31 long with an average length of 10:05.
- There are approximately 4:12 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 57.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 42.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Konya November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Konya, Turkey
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Konya: