| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Konya in October is quite mild at 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.7 °C (42.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in October is 13.9 °C (25 °F).
- The weather in October is dry with seldom any rain. A mere 31.7mm (1.2in) of water precipitates across on average 4 days.
- In October the skies in Konya are slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:42 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:33 long and the longest day is 11:44 long with an average length of 11:08.
- There are approximately 3:15 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 70.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 29.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Konya October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Konya, Turkey
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Konya: