| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Konya in September is somewhat warm at 18.3 °C (64.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.8 °C (78.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.7 °C (51.3 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 15.1 °C (27.2 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty with scarcely any rain. A feeble 11.4mm (0.4in) of fluid tumbles during an average of 2 days.
- In September the skies in Konya are sunny with on average a considerable 9:29 of dazzling sunlight per day.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:59 long with an average length of 12:23.
- There are approximately 2:44 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 77.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 22.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Konya September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Konya, Turkey
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Konya: